Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello!

Hi! My name is Jennifer and I absolutely LOVE to read. I have been reading since I was four years old and my goal this year is to read 100 books.  :)

I am starting this blog to review books that I have read. I like different types of genres: YA (young adult), MG (middle grade),NA (new adult), Contemporary, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Historical Fiction, Fantasy, Paranormal, Chick Lit, Humor (plus some others) and a select type of nonfiction. If you would like me to review your book, please send me an email with your name, the title of the book and a summary. If it sounds like something that I would enjoy, I will send you an email to send me your book. I do read and review Indie Authors. I accept eBooks (books for Kindle, books for Nook, PDFs) and bound books. Please let me know if the book is a galley, an ARC or a book that is already published and available for sale.

I will also set up author interviews, run contests and hold giveaways for the authors.

Please contact me at: ThePurrfectBook@gmail.com for questions, comments or anything else.

Have a PURRFECT day!